What I’m Waiting On – This Week From the Library
Trace’s post on To Kill a Mockingbird inspired to make another post on what I’m reading at the moment. To the left are the items I have lined up; I’m not exactly shocked to be first in line for the prison libraries book.
I’m currently trying to get through both Paul Farmer’s Infections and Inequalities: The Modern Plagues and Pow Wow: Charting the Fault Lines in the American Experience: Short Fiction from Then to Now (edited by Ishmael Reed).
I also have these items checked out:
- This child will be great : memoir of a remarkable life by Africa’s first woman president / Ellen John – haven’t started it
- Fresh : a perishable history / Susanne Freidberg – skimmed the first few pages but haven’t really started it – this is probably next
- The greatest show on Earth : the evidence for evolution / Richard Dawkins – haven’t started it
- Doctor Who. The complete second series disc 3 [videorecording] – haven’t watched it
- Dexter in the dark : a novel / Jeff Lindsay – finished it; nice “summer” reading
Note: my caption/alt text/description does not seem to be loading correctly. The image is a list of items I have on hold from the Nashville Public Library.